Ajinomoto Windsor is a world class manufacturer and distributor of frozen foods. Our plant located in North Portland, Oregon manufactures over 80 types of Asian Style frozen food to include Gyoza (pot stickers), Shumai (dumplings), Rice and prepared Asian style meals that are convenient, easy-to-make and delicious.
Under general supervision of the Production Lead, ensure machines are working at full capacity while producing quality product. Machine operators make sure machines are well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output. Visually inspect production run and document results. Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
• Effectively and efficiently perform the safe operation of various machinery in the areas of set-up, troubleshooting and break down during operation.
• In a timely manner, set up, start-up and break down during the beginning and end of all production shifts.
• Must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot effectively in order to minimize Production down time.
• Regularly make adjustments necessary to maximize production machine efficiency. Must be able and willing to communicate all improvements to all team members and key departments.
• Reduce downtime by actively identifying mechanical issues which have the potential for machine breakdown or downtime and reports to Leads and/or Supervisors.
• May be required to operate other equipment necessary in the production process.
•Practice and follow all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) at all times during production.
-Must be able to read and write and understand English
-Must be able to solve simple mathematical equations involving percentages
-Highly Motivated and Energetic
-High levels of attention to detail
-Have the drive to learn and grow with the company
-Must be able to comprehend and take directions
-Flexibility in schedule and can work different hours.