- HACCP: understanding of principles and application; knowledge of company's HACCP Plan, which is specific to each product.
- GMPs: knowledge of company's comprehensive GMPs and plant employee GMP and the application and enforcement of GMPs.
- SSOP: knowledge of program and application and enforcement.
- Interaction with USDA Inspector: ability to communicate all USDA related issues.
- Calibration: calibration of scales and to test for proper functioning of other measuring equipment.
- Employees: the enforcing of employees on company’s GMPs and reporting any violations of HACCP and GMPs.
- Performing employees’ counseling and enforcing Plant Safety Procedures.
- Work with Quality Assurance Technician on ensuring product specification compliance and assisting with special projects.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, articulate and confident.
- Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Fluency in English (Written and Verbal). Bilingual in Spanish helpful but not required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ajinomoto Windsor is an equal opportunity employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.